Quick Summary ⚡️
1. Focus on the problem: The first step in achieving high growth is to understand the problem that your product or service is solving.
2. Build a product people love: Creating a product that people love and are willing to pay for is the foundation for high growth.
3. Find the right team: Building a great team is essential for high growth. Surround yourself with talented and passionate people who share your vision.
4. Acquire customers: Focus on acquiring customers through effective marketing and sales efforts.
5. Embrace experimentation: Don’t be afraid to try new things and test different strategies to see what works best.
6. Measure and optimize: Keep track of key metrics and continuously optimize your processes to improve performance.
7. Build a scalable business model: Design your business model to be scalable so that it can accommodate rapid growth.
8. Maintain financial discipline: Keep a close eye on your finances and maintain good financial discipline to ensure that your business remains financially healthy.
9. Build a strong brand: Build a strong brand that helps you stand out and be recognized by your target audience.
10. Stay focused: Stay focused on what matters most and keep pushing forward, even in the face of setbacks or challenges. Keep your eyes on the prize and stay motivated to achieve high growth.
Other Details ℹ️
July 17th 2018
Covering key topics including the role of the CEO, managing your board, recruiting and managing an executive team, M&A, IPOs and late stage funding rounds, and interspersed with over a dozen interviews with some of the biggest names in Silicon Valley including Reid Hoffman (LinkedIn), Marc Andreessen (Andreessen Horowitz), and Aaron Levie (Box), High Growth Handbook presents crystal clear guidance for navigating the most complex challenges that confront leaders and operators in high-growth startups.
In what Reid Hoffman, cofounder of LinkedIn and co-author of the #1 NYT bestsellers The Alliance and The Startup of You calls “a trenchant guide,” High Growth Handbook is the playbook for turning a startup into a unicorn.
Get a free downloadable PDF version
Hello there! I’m Bren Kinfa, maker of SaaS Bookshelf. I build useful resources for SaaS founders, entrepreneurs, and marketers.
As a subscribed member of my list, I’ll send you a free downloadable version of all the books and their key takeaways in PDF format that you can keep forever.
You’ll also get notified when I launch the next resource