Quick Summary ⚡️
1. Onboarding is a crucial step in the customer journey and can make or break a customer’s experience with a product.
2. Product-led onboarding focuses on delivering value to users through the product experience, rather than relying on external resources.
3. A successful onboarding experience should be quick, intuitive, and enjoyable.
4. The onboarding process should focus on guiding users to the “aha” moment, where they understand the value of the product.
5. Use data to track and optimize the onboarding process and make informed decisions.
6. Make the onboarding experience personal and tailored to individual users.
7. Provide in-product resources, such as help centers and live support, to assist users.
8. Leverage gamification techniques to engage and motivate users during the onboarding process.
9. Focus on retention and engagement during the onboarding process to increase the likelihood of a customer becoming a lifelong user.
10. Continuously iterate and improve the onboarding experience to stay ahead of the competition and meet the evolving needs of customers.
Other Details ℹ️
June 8th 2021
In this book, you’ll learn the simple 6-step strategy used by giants like Mixpanel, Ubisoft, and Outsystems that will get you more loyal clients in a fraction of the time.
Best of all, it’s a process that will easily become second nature.
– Grab your customers’ attention from the get-go.
– Make it easier for users to get good at using your product so they are more likely to use it.
– Match value with behaviors and get users addicted to your product.
– Win loyalty and praise by making clients feel like a VIP.
– Involve sales and high-touch support in the onboarding process.
– Rinse and repeat, and watch your business grow while you sleep.
– Get this right and your new users will thrive with your product, and become lifelong customers.
Get a free downloadable PDF version
Hello there! I’m Bren Kinfa, maker of SaaS Bookshelf. I build useful resources for SaaS founders, entrepreneurs, and marketers.
As a subscribed member of my list, I’ll send you a free downloadable version of all the books and their key takeaways in PDF format that you can keep forever.
You’ll also get notified when I launch the next resource