The SaaS Sales Method: Sales As a Science (Sales Blueprints Book 1)
Quick Summary ⚡️
1. Begin the sales process with prospecting to identify and qualify leads.
2. Build relationships with customers by understanding their needs and pain points.
3. Use data and analytics to inform sales strategies and measure success.
4. Use storytelling techniques to effectively communicate the value of your product.
5. Be prepared to deal with objections and effectively handle them.
6. Negotiate pricing effectively and understand the buyer’s budget and decision-making process.
7. Foster trust and transparency with your customers.
8. Use post-sale follow-up to maintain customer satisfaction and build long-term relationships.
9. Utilize technology and tools to streamline the sales process and increase efficiency.
10. Continuously evaluate and refine your sales process to drive growth and improve results.
Other Details ℹ️
October 15th 2018
In a modern recurring revenue business it is impossible to scale without treating sales as a science. In this first book of the Sales Blueprints series, Jacco Van Der Kooij and Fernando Pizarro break down the science of sales into its basic elements.
Unlike any book before it, The SaaS Sales Method exposes the math the underpins each stage in revenue production, from marketing, to sales, to customer success, and infers how revenue leaders should structure their processes, organizations, and training in each.
By linking all three functions, The SaaS Sales Method provides a framework for the modern revenue leader to understand and improve their entire system, shifting from what the authors call a superstar culture to a science culture in the process.
While subsequent books in the series go into depth on the specifics of each revenue function and the skills needed to succeed in each, The SaaS Sales Method is the glue that holds the entire approach together.
Get a free downloadable PDF version
Hello there! I’m Bren Kinfa, maker of SaaS Bookshelf. I build useful resources for SaaS founders, entrepreneurs, and marketers.
As a subscribed member of my list, I’ll send you a free downloadable version of all the books and their key takeaways in PDF format that you can keep forever.
You’ll also get notified when I launch the next resource