The Sales Acceleration Formula: Using Data, Technology, and Inbound Selling to go from $0 to $100 Million
Quick Summary ⚡️
1. Inbound selling: Focus on attracting leads and building relationships through valuable content and personalized engagement.
2. Data-driven sales: Use data to understand customer behavior, optimize sales processes, and drive better results.
3. Align sales and marketing: Ensure that sales and marketing efforts are aligned and working towards a common goal.
4. Invest in technology: Utilize technology to automate manual tasks, streamline processes, and gain valuable insights.
5. Hire and train the right team: Hire salespeople with a strong work ethic, the ability to learn quickly, and the ability to adapt to change.
6. Define your ideal customer profile: Clearly understand your target customer and tailor your sales approach accordingly.
7. Create a sales playbooks: Document the best practices and strategies used by your sales team for future reference and consistency.
8. Foster a culture of continuous improvement: Encourage a culture of continuous learning and experimentation to stay ahead of the competition.
9. Measure and track performance: Continuously monitor and evaluate your sales performance, using data and metrics to drive decision making.
10. Adapt to change: Stay agile and be prepared to make changes as your business grows and evolves.
Other Details ℹ️
April 3rd 2015
Use data, technology, and inbound selling to build a remarkable team and accelerate sales
The Sales Acceleration Formula provides a scalable, predictable approach to growing revenue and building a winning sales team. Everyone wants to build the next $100 million business and author Mark Roberge has actually done it using a unique methodology that he shares with his readers. As an MIT alum with an engineering background, Roberge challenged the conventional methods of scaling sales utilizing the metrics-driven, process-oriented lens through which he was trained to see the world. In this book, he reveals his formulas for success. Readers will learn how to apply data, technology, and inbound selling to every aspect of accelerating sales, including hiring, training, managing, and generating demand.
As SVP of Worldwide Sales and Services for software company HubSpot, Mark led hundreds of his employees to the acquisition and retention of the company’s first 10,000 customers across more than 60 countries. This book outlines his approach and provides an action plan for others to replicate his success, including the following key elements:
* Hire the same successful salesperson every time — The Sales Hiring Formula
* Train every salesperson in the same manner — The Sales Training Formula
* Hold salespeople accountable to the same sales process — The Sales Management Formula
* Provide salespeople with the same quality and quantity of leads every month — The Demand Generation Formula
* Leverage technology to enable better buying for customers and faster selling for salespeople
Business owners, sales executives, and investors are all looking to turn their brilliant ideas into the next $100 million revenue business. Often, the biggest challenge they face is the task of scaling sales. They crave a blueprint for success, but fail to find it because sales has traditionally been referred to as an art form, rather than a science. You can’t major in sales in college. Many people question whether sales can even be taught. Executives and entrepreneurs are often left feeling helpless and hopeless.
The Sales Acceleration Formula completely alters this paradigm. In today’s digital world, in which every action is logged and masses of data sit at our fingertips, building a sales team no longer needs to be an art form. There is a process. Sales can be predictable.
A formula does exist.
Get a free downloadable PDF version
Hello there! I’m Bren Kinfa, maker of SaaS Bookshelf. I build useful resources for SaaS founders, entrepreneurs, and marketers.
As a subscribed member of my list, I’ll send you a free downloadable version of all the books and their key takeaways in PDF format that you can keep forever.
You’ll also get notified when I launch the next resource