The Survival Guide To SaaS Optimization: A Practical Guide to SaaS Governance and Optimization Best Practices
Quick Summary ⚡️
1. SaaS optimization requires a comprehensive and integrated approach to managing cost, performance, and continuous improvement.
2. Implement a governance framework to ensure effective management and control of SaaS operations.
3. Regularly review and assess SaaS costs to identify opportunities for cost savings and optimization.
4. Monitor performance metrics to identify and resolve performance bottlenecks and issues.
5. Implement effective performance optimization techniques to improve system response times and reliability.
6. Continuously evaluate and improve SaaS processes and procedures to drive efficiency and effectiveness.
7. Develop and maintain a comprehensive inventory of SaaS applications and services to ensure effective cost management.
8. Leverage technology and automation to simplify SaaS operations and improve efficiency.
9. Foster a culture of continuous improvement that prioritizes innovation and best practices.
10. Regularly communicate with stakeholders and partners to ensure alignment and cooperation in SaaS optimization efforts.
Other Details ℹ️
February 24th 2021
The Survival Guide to SaaS Optimization is the follow-up to The SAM Leader Survival Guide. Through the combination of his experience supporting clients establish SaaS governance operations, extensive interviews with corporate executives, leaders of SaaS Management Platform providers and his corporate role establishing a SaaS Governance and Optimization function, Jim has created the Empowered SaaS Optimization framework as a means to help interested professionals develop and apply SaaS governance and optimization best practices, positioning their careers in this high growth segment.
Get a free downloadable PDF version
Hello there! I’m Bren Kinfa, maker of SaaS Bookshelf. I build useful resources for SaaS founders, entrepreneurs, and marketers.
As a subscribed member of my list, I’ll send you a free downloadable version of all the books and their key takeaways in PDF format that you can keep forever.
You’ll also get notified when I launch the next resource