Quick Summary ⚡️
1. Focus on your company’s core values and ensure that they are reflected in everything you do.
2. Set clear and measurable goals for your business, and regularly review and adjust them as needed.
3. Build a strong and competent leadership team that works well together.
4. Implement processes and procedures to ensure consistent performance and growth.
5. Identify and manage the six key components of your business: people, data, issues, processes, vision, and traction.
6. Develop a healthy corporate culture that values open communication, accountability, and continuous improvement.
7. Foster transparency and trust among your employees by being open and honest about the company’s performance and future.
8. Continuously evaluate and adjust your business model to ensure it remains relevant and competitive.
9. Focus on your customers and create a product or service that solves their problems and meets their needs.
10. Celebrate your successes and use them as motivation for continued growth and improvement.
Other Details ℹ️
April 3rd 2012 (first published October 8th 2007)
Do you have a grip on your business, or does your business have a grip on you?
Don’t let common problems and frustrations run you and your business. Get a grip and gain control with the Entrepreneurial Operating System.
Inside Traction, you’ll learn the secrets of strengthening the Six Key Components of your business. You’ll discover simple yet powerful ways to run your company that will give you and your leadership team more focus, more growth, and more enjoyment.
Based on years of real-world implementation in over 100 companies, the Entrepreneurial Operating System is a practical method for achieving the business success you have always envisioned. Successful organizations are applying it every day to run profitable, frustration-free businesses — and you can too.
Get a free downloadable PDF version
Hello there! I’m Bren Kinfa, maker of SaaS Bookshelf. I build useful resources for SaaS founders, entrepreneurs, and marketers.
As a subscribed member of my list, I’ll send you a free downloadable version of all the books and their key takeaways in PDF format that you can keep forever.
You’ll also get notified when I launch the next resource